Apply for Funding
The Gas Safety Trust provides grants to a wide range of charities, voluntary groups, associations, gas related businesses, social housing associations, local authorities, statutory organisations, academic bodies and others that meet our chosen areas of focus:
- The possible link between CO and neurological conditions
- CO exposure risks to pregnant women and the foetus
- CO in the leisure environment
- CO emissions from solid fuels
We do not fund:
- Unspecified activities. The Grant must be related to a specific programme or project that meets the Gas Safety Trust’s eligibility criteria.
- Day-to-day administrative and/or general operational running costs.
- Sponsorship (nor can the Gas Safety Trust’s name be used for any sponsorship).
- Individuals, except in the context of their business activities.
- Individuals for study or educational funding.
- Fundraising events.
- Awards, unless those undertaken by the Gas Safety Trust or any other related body.
- Professional conferences or professional fees.
- Projects where the Gas Safety Trust grant support input will not make a positive impact and can be clearly defined. We want every £1 donated to make a difference to those most in need.
How can you apply for funding?
The grant application period for our 2017-18 funding round has now closed. Please check back soon for information on our next round of funding.
Applications submitted to the Gas Safety Trust are considered on an annual basis.
Please note that full completion of a Grant Application Form is required you should review the Grant Application Procedure and Guidelines as well as our Terms & Conditions document, to evaluate whether your application is appropriate.
You can find these documents on our Apply Now page.