Apply for Funding
The Gas Safety Trust provides grants to a wide range of charities, voluntary groups, associations, gas related businesses, social housing associations, local authorities, statutory organisations, academic bodies and others that meet our chosen areas of focus:
- The possible link between CO and neurological conditions
- CO exposure risks to pregnant women and the foetus
- CO in the leisure environment
- CO emissions from solid fuels
We do not fund:
- Unspecified activities. The Grant must be related to a specific programme or project that meets the Gas Safety Trust’s eligibility criteria.
- Day-to-day administrative and/or general operational running costs.
- Sponsorship (nor can the Gas Safety Trust’s name be used for any sponsorship).
- Individuals, except in the context of their business activities.
- Individuals for study or educational funding.
- Fundraising events.
- Awards, unless those undertaken by the Gas Safety Trust or any other related body.
- Professional conferences or professional fees.
- Projects where the Gas Safety Trust grant support input will not make a positive impact and can be clearly defined. We want every £1 donated to make a difference to those most in need.
How can you apply for funding?
Applications submitted to the Gas Safety Trust are considered on a ‘rolling’ basis and are considered at our bi-monthly Trustee meeting.
Please note that full completion of a Grant Application Form is required you should review the Grant Application Procedure and Guidelines as well as our Terms & Conditions document, to evaluate whether your application is appropriate.
You can find these documents on our Apply Now page.